Saturday, August 27, 2011

DIY (Silver Embellished Hoop Earrings)

This weekend I vowed to complete some DIY projects that I have been thinking about for a while now, but I've  been to consumed with the usual everyday foolishness! Needless to say I was determine this weekend, so I took a trip to my local Jo-Ann Fabrics and Micheal's to get some supplies. The first project on the list was...... Basketball Wives Evelyn Lozada POP-parazzi inspired earrings. I didn't want the same exact look,  Although they are SUPER fly... I decided to add my own twist.. take a look below...



Materials
Silver or Gold Hoops
Any kind of beads or crystals of your choice
Take a look at my choice...


I choose a clear bead with silver accent holds
Directions
Take the beads and slide on the side where you would place the earrings in your ear hold, and Wa-la! your done... Peep the finish product!



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment