Thursday, October 21, 2010

Material Girl: Madonna and daughter Lourdes New Clothing line






Material Girl: "A material girl, is a girl who's interested in fashion, who's interested in music, who's interested in fun, has a sense of humor, is an adventurous human being." - Madonna


Madonna and her beautiful daughter Lourdes have created a fashion forward clothing line affectionately titled "material girl". Yes, I know the line launched August 3, 2010, but I have had the pleasure of seeing first hand the pieces, as it is sold exclusively to Macy's. I like the idea that the line is being sold at Macy’s because Macy’s has the major accessibility factor across America (I recently took a part-time gig with Macy's and that's one of the brands I work with).






The clothing line is most definitely taking a nod to Madonna's 80's days, with a fresh modern twist from her daughter.“It’s not complicated. It’s dressing in layers. It’s not looking like you took too much time thinking about what you’re wearing.”





"Material Girl" is for the young, fly, and fashionable, offering accessories, footwear, and apparel. I love the line, it's super chic pieces that you can mix and match, and did I mention the price point is amazing. Items are priced from $12-$40 dollars, so to all my budget friendly fashionista's this is the line for you. Take a look at the video below of Madonna talking about "Material Girl."




Madonna Talking About Material Girl


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment