Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ginger + Liz Colour Collection

We all know that nail color is that added accessory that makes your outfit POP that much more! To further my nail polish obsession... yes at this point its an obsession, because no matter what store I seem to visit I will find a nail polish to purchase... As I was browsing the new Essence with Viola Davis on the cover, I ran across some fab nail colors by the name of Ginger+Liz...of course I Google them and fell in absolute  LOVE with there bright and soft youthful colors..  My current must-have's are "Chase Me", "Boy Toy", "Ivy League", "Take a Chill Pill" and "He is so In to me"... 




Not only is this nail color fun, it has healthy added ingredients for your nails and is environment friendly.
"Ginger + Liz Colour Collection™ is the new buzzworthy brand of vegan-friendly and toxin-free nail lacquer..Ginger + Liz was created by model/author Sara Liz Pickett and entrepreneur Ginger Johnson who have a decade of individually unique experiences in the fashion, beauty, and marketing industries.   This, coupled with their insatiable love for fashion and beauty products led to the development of the Ginger + Liz Colour Collection™." http://www.gingerandliz.com/

Run to Ginger +Liz website and take a look at there marvelous nail colors.. Typing in credit card info for the colors above as I type this post.. lol


.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment