Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kanye West will Launch new Women's clothing line....


The rumors that have been surrounding  the fashion-forward rapper Kanye West have been proved true. Ye will indeed be debuting a womens-wear line in the fall. "Louise Wilson, a professor at British fashion school Central St. Martins, has confirmed reports that Kanye West is working on a womenswear label with British designer Louise Goldin"  Reportedly, Kanye  has been owning his craft for years by completing internships at several fashion houses like Louis Vuitton, Raf Simmons and Fendi. "I think we can expect a well-considered collection, you wouldn't expect less from a pair of professionals and I warn against dismissing it in haste." I must say that I am excited, I mos def would wear anything that Kanye would design, almost anything I think ha! 
Kayne will have thousands behind him and supporting his efforts, take a look at what Rachel Roy had to say via twitter. @Kanyewest "has one of  the most creative inspired minds I know-raw passion,,can't wait to see n WEAR his collection for women!!xxRR".










Share/Bookmark

1 comment: