Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fall Trends..

So Ladies it is now fall, and of course we want to transition without any problems, and I have a couple trends that will help you look effortless chic, and me being the fly stylist that I am,( giving myself a shameless plug).. I'm almost positive these trends will be poppin..
1. Rocker Chic, strong shoulders ( Boyfriend Blazers, dresses, shirts)
2. Fur Vests or Faux Vest (a-la Amerie in her WHY R U Video)
3. Leggings ( Solid black, studded, zippers, shiny, whatever your preference)
3. Knee Boots ( Flats, wedges, heels)
4. Statement Jewelry ( Metal, Silver, Gold)
5. Color Lipstick ( Bright Pink, Red, or a Matt Orange)
all trends can be found at high and low points... at stores like, forever 21, wet seal, Saks, Macy's, H&M.. online shops like top shop, and Evans for our Plus Size DIVAS..

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment