Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fashion Week..

So of course I wish I was in NY for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, umm didn't really workout that way, maybe next year, but I still wanted to post my fav fashionable people that were out in about in NYC during all the fashion festivities. Check the pics and enjoy..


Yeah I'm a little bias, cause I post the same ladies but hey they have style... The Simmons sister were looking fly in Fall's must haves... red lipstick, black and booties, Rihanna, was around and what else can I say but Flyyness.. Solagne looked super cute in this vintage jacket, Keri was glowing in this mini black one shoulder dress, and Amerie looked very fashionable in this black boyfriend blazer stripe colorful shirt and white skirt, with Black boots, the shirt is a nice contrast of color..

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment