Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The BEAT of the SOUL!


Music is that little piece of HEAVEN that we all need! The tunes of your favorite song blaring through your speakers can put you in a better mood, then those must have shoes you wanted from Jeffery Campbell or Chanel. The love song that currently describes the endless foolishness between you and your current boy-toy, is priceless! Music is the BEAT of my SOUL, I love music but I do know someone who has me beat, shout out to Krystle-Meth..lol. With that said take a look at my favorite songs of all time..

Tecarra's Top 10

1. Jagged Edge
He Can't Love You

2.Mariah Carey
Circles

3.Trey Songz 
Last Time

4. Diana Ross
Missing You

5. Phil Collins
In The Air Tonight

6. Gladys Knight
Love Aboard

7.Micheal Jackson
PYT

8.Rick Ross
Bossy Girl 

9.Teddy Pendergrass 
 When Somebody Loves You Back

10. Xscape
Who Can I Run To


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment