Monday, September 20, 2010

The Twenties Chronicles: Single, Fashionable and Living in the City!


I often posse the question Am I really living my life like I should in my twenties?We all have heard from a spicy, witty aunt, or from our mothers that in "In your twenties your suppose to  live life, dating, making mistakes, having fun etc etc." So with this steady playing in my mind, I find myself asking this question all the time, and I must say YES I am living my life, it may not be to my mother's liking or a friends liking, but I'm doing exactly what I think I should me doing for me TECARRA RENE'.  What does LIVING LIFE actually mean, doing  anything, random adventures, having a good time, or going on a series of dates, with different guys to really get the hang of the dating game or,to see what it is that you really like in the opposite sex!  I must admit that sometimes, just the boredom of my life does weigh heavy on my shoulders, and I start to rant and rave about how "my life is this and my life is that." but what I have to realize we as people create our own happiness, and that I should start doing what makes me HAPPY, and live in the moment! With this said I am living life, and using my twenties as a guide, to making better choices, learning from mistakes and knowing what NOT to do in my thirties...

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment