Monday, September 27, 2010

Hidden Treasure! (Vintage Shopping is the BEST)

I've been on the hunt for a great Blazer, well a GREAT vintage Blazer, preferably a bold color.. Red or Turquoise, and Guest what I found one yayyyy!!! Miami has some great thrift stores, and little vintage boutiques, its just finding that hidden treasure before some other recessionta fashionista does. I took my time scanning the racks upon racks of old school coats, 80-ish boxy blazers, until I found my treasure.I was super geeked to say the least, couldn't wait to get it dry cleaned, and put that bad boy on. I found the perfect place to wear my new Blazer, I went to Dinner and Poetry night at a spot in downtown Hollywood, it was the perfect Miami weather. Check to see what I paired it with!




Red Blazer- $5.00 Goodwill
Black Dress-$12.50 Forever 21
Turquoise Clutch-$ 6.50 Salvation Army (Michigan )
Brown Threaded Belt- came with linen shorts not pictured
Black and Gold Heels- $50.00 Local Boutique
Necklace- Gift from my Hair Stylist
Ring-$10.00 Vintage shop( no longer open) :(
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment