Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fashion Week Spring 2011 Re-cap!

Although I am a bit jealous that I am not in New York for Fashion Week, yes(I am still jealous and a bit salty lol). I am non-the-less pleased with most of the runway shows from some of my favorite designer's.

Christian Siriano Spring 2011
 Project Runway Winner Christian Siriano showed his Spring 2011 Line on Thursday Sept 9,2010. The Line was filled with crisp, clean white pieces, with the perfect hint of accents of brown leather. The structured pieces are great paired together, or worn as separates, I am totally in LOVE with the collection.  Siriano played with texture and patterns, constructing beautiful flowy gowns and tops! My fav is the Gold-greenish sequin deep v-neckline dress I D.I.E. in my Rachel Zoe voice..lol. I could totally see that walking down some red carpet for the Awards. Take a look at my fav pieces of the collection.



Derek Lam Spring 2011
I am drooling at the computer as I type I am so in LOVE with the Derek Lam Spring 2011 Collection. I love the contrast of men inspired pieces and tailoring, with soft sheer fabrics. The pairing of jean pieces together is brilliant, head-to-toe jean is making a comeback, and so are long dresses and skirts. The flowy chiffon dress is needed in my closet immediate for a random Miami night! checkout my fav looks below..
Enjoy!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment